Geotextile functions and functions
Release time: 2016-04-13 22:41 1418 views
1. Isolation Use geotextiles to isolate construction materials (such as soil and sand, sand and gravel, soil and concrete, etc.) with different physical properties (large grain diameter, distribution, consistency, density, etc.). The two kinds of materials are not lost or mixed, the overall structure and function of the materials are maintained, and the load bearing capacity of the structure is strengthened.
2. When filtering from the fine soil layer into the coarse soil layer, use the good air permeability and water permeability of the needle-punched geotextile to pass the water flow, and effectively intercept the soil particles, fine sand, small stones, etc. stable.
3. Drainage Geotextile is a good water-conducting material. It can form drainage channels inside the soil, and drain excess liquid and gas from the soil structure.
4. Reinforcement Needle-punched geotextiles enhance the tensile strength and deformation resistance of the soil, increase the stability of the building structure, and improve the quality of the soil.
5. Protective Ground will spread, transfer or decompose the concentrated stress to prevent the drawing body from being damaged by external force.
6. Closure Geotextiles cooperate with other materials (mainly asphalt or plastic film) to form an impermeable barrier in the soil layer. (For road resurfacing, etc.)
◆ Water conservancy projects: sea, river, and lake embankment compliance projects; reservoir reinforcement projects; reclamation projects; flood control and rescue.
◆ Road and railway air port project: soft foundation reinforcement treatment; slope protection; anti-reflection crack structure layer of pavement; drainage system; green isolation zone.
◆ Electrical engineering: nuclear power plant basic engineering; thermal power ash dam engineering; hydropower engineering.
◆ Port and Channel Engineering: Port